19 Fat Burning Foods
19 Fat Burning Foods
How many times did you look for the miracle food for weight loss? Maybe with an exotic name and fancy look? Well, maybe you’re forgetting those commonly available foods, often undervalued but second to none in terms of detox and metabolism booster qualities. here’s a list of 19 of them!
1.Garlic- Lots of minerals, enzymes, and amino acids; Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and D. Only 41 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps reactivate Your metabolism while keeping the cholesterol to rock low levels.
3. Onion. Rich of Vitamins A, C, E, and of B group of vitamins. Also Potassium, Calcium, Sodium; help diuretic activity and a great cellulite fighter. Helps to keep blood sugars stables.
4. Med grass. Not much used in today’s alimentation, but a great friend of weight loss. Helps to curb fats intake.
5. Strawberry. Low Sugars, Minerals and Vitamin C rich. Only 27 KCAL per 100 grams.
6. Corn Flakes. Cereals, Legumes mixed though. Helps a lot Your metabolism and only 14 KCAL per 100 grams.
7. Kiwi. Potassium-rich and Calcium, Iron, Zinc too. great source of Vitamin C, lots of fibers, very helpful to stimulate diuretic functions.
8. Salad. Rich of fibers and very poor in calories (only 14 KCAL per 100 grams); diuretic functions and appetite suppressant, thanks to big volume / low KCAL ratio. A lot of minerals too.
10. Apple. Vitamin C and E, Potassium, Magnesium, rich in Tannin, great high cholesterol fighter.
11. Nut. Rich in Fats, Proteins, Sigars and Vitamins. Helps Fat Burning thanks to good Calciu+Magnesium contents.
12. Wheat. Only 319 KCAL per 100 grams and very rich in Proteins, Amino acids, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, and Magnesium. but also the good content of Vitamins B. Helps diuretic functions and fights emotional eating.
15. Soy. Rich in Proteins and Folic Acid. Fights Weight gaining and helps to rebalance metabolism.
16. Tea. contains fat burning caffeine, minerals and B group Vitamins. Stimulate Metabolism and has a 0 Calories intake.
18. Wine. Contains antioxidant substances that help protect the heart and fight aging.
19. Pumpkin. Rich in B,C,E Vitamins, minerals and only 18 KCAL per 100 grams. Helped diuretic functions.
October 3rd, 2007